Friday, January 7, 2011

Mini Masterpieces

I'm a huge fan of children in general.  Super keen on art.  In love with a good book.  So the culmination of my life? Combine them all!  I would love to make a collection of children's artwork.  Their perspective on their favorite books.  Their imagination.  Their humor.  Their love.

So here's my invitation to you.  Please share with me your children's, student's artwork, or even your artwork as a child.  We could see about getting it published and the proceeds of the sales could benefit a library, a children's hospital, or a particular child in need.  Please comment on who or what you would like it to most benefit and we'll have a vote on it.  What do you say?  Will you help me?  Let's get as many as we can by February 14th!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! Please count me in. I know there are alot of worthy causes. I will get the artwork to you, but it will take me a little time to locate it. As it has been a number of years ago! :)

    I would love to help you in anyway I can.

    Thank you for organizing such a worthy project!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deadline is just to encourage us along. I'm sure it will take me awhile to dust of some of our oldies but goodies. Thanks, Anna.

    ReplyDelete